- Introduction and Overview for “The Fossil Record vs. Evolution”
- Did God really say He didn’t use evolution?
- Signs of the Times: Point Loma Nazarene University
- Bill Nye Says Creationists Should Not Be Allowed to Vote
- What Killed Dawkins’ Faith? Free Preview
- How do you know evolution is true? Is it faith or is it science?
- Just add time.
- Are unique animals like the mudskipper evidence of evolution?
- Article 1: “The Duck-billed Platypus”
- Section 1 Review: Creation or Evolution: Does It Really Matter?
96 learners taking this course
Nature: Created or Evolved?
Course 100: Nature, Created or Evolved?
A World Of Difference
Were we crafted lovingly by an all-powerful God or generated spontaneously by an indifferent void? The answer makes all the difference in the world!
Discover the UNSHAKABLE foundation
of the Christian faith through a four course curriculum that starts with 100 – Nature, Created on Purpose or Evolved by Chance. This first semester will teach you the science confirming our amazing Creator, and will equip you to evangelize in today’s world.
Nature: Created or Evolved
As we take a closer look at fossils, the geologic column, cave men, and so much more. Eric and Kevin present an abundance of evidence for the claim that God is the ultimate source of the universe and everything in it.
This semester is made up of ten classes covering topics such as:
Background for call – to – action
Purchase this course.
Start your journey today.
Nature: Created or Evolved?
The Fossil Record vs. Evolution
If all life on earth evolved from a common ancestor through an excruciatingly slow process, why are there no “transitional fossils” to show for it? Why did the best examples of missing links turn out to be non-links or outright frauds? This lesson exposes evolution’s dire fossil problem.
Water Wise: Evidence for a World Wide Flood
If the Bible is true, then Noah’s Flood is the most significant geologic catastrophe in all of history. This lesson will not only present the evidence that this massive flood occurred but will also discuss why it offers the best explanation for many of the earth’s features.
Dinosaurs: Evolved or Created?
Everyone knows that dinosaurs have been extinct for 65 million years, right? So how can there be non-fossilized dinosaur remains (even blood cells!) and human records of dinosaur-like creatures? This lesson offers evidence for a very different history of the dinosaurs.
The Age of the Earth
The scientific establishment says the earth has been around for 4.6 billion years. Does the evidence say the same thing? This lesson will show you a variety of factors that limit the maximum possible age of the earth, pointing towards a literal view of creation.
Genetic Mutations and Intelligent Design
Is DNA, the “instruction manual” for life, a product of random changes accumulated over long ages? Or is there reason to believe it came from an intelligent source? This lesson examines a foolproof way to detect intelligent interference.
Irreducible Complexity and Thermodynamics
A mousetrap with a missing piece may work as a paperweight, but it sure won’t catch any mice. How could complex biological machinery, which is useless unless all the parts are present, evolve gradually? This lesson examines the flawed belief that things get better over time all on their own.
The Big Bang and the Anthropic Principle
What did Einstein refer to as the greatest mistake he ever made? This lesson will teach you all about the special qualities of our universe, galaxy, solar system, and planet that make it possible for intelligent life to exist. The combination of these factors far exceeds the bounds of mere coincidence!
Why Do People Believe in Evolution?
By the time you reach this lesson, you’ll have seen the evidence that deals a deathblow to Darwinian macroevolution. But if it really isn’t true, then why do so many people believe it? Why are the same evolutionary concepts and illustrations reprinted in textbooks decades after being disproven? Find out why the scientific community continues to cling desperately to this philosophy.
Even if evolution is wrong, why does it matter? Isn’t it just a theory about the distant past? This lesson will show you the tremendous negative impact that evolutionary ideas have on a culture, especially when they are taught to children.
It may surprise you to learn that some of the most well-known Christian apologists used to be atheists. What caused them to change their minds? This lesson will take a look at why some people so adamantly reject God, and what it might take to guide them to the truth.
Background for call – to – action
Purchase this course.
Start your journey today.
Nature, Created or Evolved?
- Why the Flood Happened Free Preview
- The Account of the Flood
- Global Devastation
- Did the Flood Really Happen?
- Catastrophism vs. Uniformitarinism
- How Catastrophism Shaped the World
- World Wide Flood Records
- How To Make a Fossil
- Quickly Made Fossils
- Article 1: “Chile Desert Whale Fossils”
- Section 1 Review: Noah’s Flood: Why and How?
- Clams on Mountains
- Bending Solid Rock
- Canyons Formed Quickly
- Grand Canyon Formation
- Article 2: The Yellowstone Petrified Forest
- Birth Pains: Signs of Judgment
- Earthquakes and Pestilence
- Increase in Evil
- Jesus Is Our Ark: Are You on Board?
- Section 2 Review: Evidence for the Flood and the Coming Judgment
- Two Basic Theories about Dinosaurs
- Different in the Past
- Indeterminate Growers
- Giant Insects
- Other Giant Creatures
- Article 1: “Did Noah Bring a One-Ton Crocodile on the Ark”
- Dinosaurs on the Ark
- Video: The Ark Explained
- Dinosaurs after the Ark
- What Happened To the Dinosaurs?
- Dinosaurs in the Bible
- Article 2: “Dinosaurs and Biblical History”
- Section 1 Review: Dinosaurs – Advocates for Creation or Evolution?
- Dinosaurs in History
- Dinosaurs in the Middle East
- Dinosaurs in Europe
- Dinosaurs in Australia and South America
- Dinosaurs in Central America and Africa
- Video: African Dinosaur
- Dinosaurs in North America
- Video: Unfossilized Dinosaur Tissue
- Did Dinosaurs Die Out Recently?
- Who’s Right? The Bible or Evolution?
- Section 2 Review: Evidence for Coexistence of Dinosaurs and Man throughout History
- Is the Bible Trustworthy?
- The Bible vs The Skeptics
- In the Beginning
- Video: Can Nothing Explain Everything?
- The Skeptics vs Logic
- Four Different Theories Free Preview
- Old Earth Creation Theories
- Does Creation Fit an Old Earth?
- Does the Age of the Earth Matter?
- The Bible Loses Credibility
- The Moral Avalanche
- What is a “Day”?
- The Framework Hypothesis
- Life Needs a 24-Hour Day
- Article 1: “Evidence for a Young World”
- Section 1 Review: Credibility of the Bible and the Age of the Earth
- When Was the Beginning?
- Could God Have Used Evolution?
- Limiting Factors
- Human Population Levels
- How Old are the Stars?
- Age of Planets and Moons
- How Does Radiocarbon Dating Work?
- Video: Radioisotope Dating
- Video: Carbon 14 in Diamonds
- Earth’s Rotation
- Oil and Coal
- Salty Seas
- Major Writing Systems
- Article 2: “Theistic Evolution and the Day-Age Theory”
- Video: Does an Old-Earth View Affect the Credibility of the Bible?
- Defending the Biblical View of the Earth
- Science or Scientism?
- Section 2 Review: The Biblical Age of the Earth and Evidence of a Young Earth
- What Is Micro-Evolution?
- What Is Natural Selection?
- Problems with Natural Selection
- Biochemical Evolution
- DNA – Life’s Blueprints
- Determining Natural and Intelligent Causation
- Article 2: “Bacteria Eat Nylon”
- ID Science
- DNA – God’s Language Proving Intelligent Design
- Atheist Delusion
- Section 2 Review: Natural Selection and Intelligent Design
- Semester 1 Midterm
- Is Life Too Complex to Have Evolved?
- God’s Wonders Movie Clip
- Darwin’s Challenge
- What is Irreducible Complexity?
- The Complexity of the Woodpecker with Dr. Jobe Martin
- The Woodpecker Defies Evolution
- Article 1: “Woodpecker – Head Banging Wonder”
- The Bombardier Beetle with Dr. Jobe Martin
- The Bombardier Beetle Defies Evolution
- Section 1 Review: The Complexity of Life
- The Big Bang Theory
- Does the Big Bang match scientific laws?
- Did the Big Bang come from NOTHING?!
- Did the universe create itself?
- “Something from Nothing” Interviews with Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron
- Is a self-existing universe logical?
- Article 1: “In the beginning God created—or was it a quantum fluctuation?”
- How the Solar System Started
- The Law of Causality
- Is the Big Bang Scientific or Religious?
- Examining the Big Bang with Laws from Physics
- God’s Big Bang — Not at the Beginning, but at the End!
- Section 1 Review: The Big Bang or the Big Dud?
- The Anthropic Principle
- Our Awesome Universe
- What is within the realm of possibility? Free Preview
- The Universal Probability Bound
- Article 2: “Anthropic Principle”
- Video: Privileged Planet
- Video: Finely Tuned Forces Free Preview
- Requirements for a Life-Sustaining Planet
- Forces Fundamental to Life
- Section 2 Review: The Anthropic Principle — What Are the Chances?
- Does it Matter What You Believe?
- The Reality of the Truth of Sin
- Why is Evolution Dangerous?
- Moral Relativism – What is Right and Wrong?
- What Happens When a Culture Embraces Evolution?
- Sexual Promiscuity, Teen Pregnancy, Depression, and Suicide
- Evolution, the Foundation of Humanism
- Evolution, the Foundation of Racism
- Evolution, the Foundation of Eugenics
- Section 1 Review: The Dangerous Impacts of Evolution on Society and Philosophy
- What’s the Basis of Nazism?
- Superior Races
- Hitler’s Philosophy
- Article 1: “Hitler’s Evolution vs. Christian Resistance”
- Japanese Superiority
- What Is Communism?
- Tenet #1 of the “Communist Manifesto”, Karl Marx, 1848
- Tenet #2 of the “Communist Manifesto”, Karl Marx
- The Laffer Curve
- Benefits of Capitalism, Free Enterprise, and Entrepreneurship
- Can Taxes Be Fair?
- Tenets #3, #4, #5 of the “Communist Manifesto”, Karl Marx
- Tenets #6, #7, and #8 of the “Communist Manifesto”, Karl Marx
- Tenets #9 Farms, and #10 Education, of the “Communist Manifesto”, Karl Marx, 1848
- Communism and Gun Control
- Rescuing People from Evolutionary Ethics
- Article 2: “Christianity’s Real Record”
- Section 2 Review: The Dangerous Philosophical Impacts of Evolution on Nations and Governments
- Our Creator God, Good and Just, Desiring Life for Every Man
- Satan the Liar, Evil and Deceitful, Seeking Death for Every Man
- An Effective Witness
- A Loving Witness
- A Godly Witness
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “Don’t Talk Religion with Family” Free Preview
- A Reason to Witness
- Start with a Firm Foundation
- Former Atheist Anthony Flew – Discovered a Creator through Integrated Complexity
- Article 1: “A Review of the book, ‘There Is a God’ by Anthony Flew”
- Former Atheist Dr. Gary Parker – Changed Forever
- Powerful Evidence
- Section 1 Review: Can These Minds and Lives Be Changed?
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “It Takes Perfection”
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie “Atheists Don’t Want to Hear”
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “Condemnation Is the Answer”
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “You Aren’t Smart Enough”
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “The Evidence Doesn’t Matter”
- Legal Evidence for Belief in Christ
- Respectfully Challenge Current Beliefs
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “Perseverance Will Drive Them Away”
- Article 2: “From Skepticism to Faith in Christ: a Nobel Laureate’s Journey”
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “Atheists Can’t Be Converted”
- The Winning Combination that Defeats Satan’s Lies
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “Witnessing at Work is Illegal”
- Overcoming Satan’s Lie – “You’re Just One Person; You Don’t Make a Difference”
- Section 2 Review: Overcoming Satan’s Lies with Christ
- Semester 1 Final